Please read this Policy carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information.
Any information that is collected while using our App. is covered by the Policy in effect at the time such information is collected or used. We may revise this Policy from time to time as detailed in our Terms. Any further use is considered agreement to any such amendment.
The Short Version:
We collect your personally identifying information ("PII") only with your consent, but also collect non-identifying-information, that is necessary to facilitate the purpose of your interaction with us, all as detailed below. We do not sell any PII to any third party and use it subject to the detailed below.
Naturally this short version doesn't tell you all, so please read …
The Long Version:
- "PII", in this document's purposes, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
What personal (and non-personal) information do we collect from the people who use our App?
- Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our App. and services to you, to administer your use of the App. (including your account, if you hold one), and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate the App..
- When logging into the App. or opening an account, you may be asked to enter certain personal and non-personal identifying information regarding yourself, your choices, your contact information, etc. Such details may be required to affect your choices on our App. and complete your purchase.
- Your telephone number is saved on our servers and we use it together with your activity within the App., to identify yourself, to supply you with the services you require, to supply you with offers we think may be relevant to you or to enhance your enjoyment with the App.
- When using the App. to create any videos, photos and any other works, you will be supplying us with Personally-Identifying Information (such as your (or others') photo, your location and other data). We also collect and save the messages you may send or share. Please do not do so if you wish not to supply us with such information.
Such information will be delivered to our servers in order to better allow you to conduct your activity on our App., and share any such content. We try not to save such information for an extended period of time, and we delete any such messages, video clips and photos after we ascertain their receipt by the device of the user you send them to. Messages that are not received for any reason, will be deleted after a period of three months (or less).
- Please note that supplying us with such PII is always optional, and you may choose not to supply us with such information or limit the App.'s permissions. Nevertheless, should you choose not to supply us with such information, your enjoyment from the App. and its uses may be affected considerably.
- To remove any doubt, we do not collect data supplied during your payments. Such services are conducted by third parties and you are prompted to review their privacy policies and make an opinionated decision whether they suit your needs and will, and whether you wish to make a purchase subject to such privacy policies or not. Please DO NOT make any purchase if you feel you might disagree to anything detailed therein.
- The App. further collects Non-Personally Identifying Information ("Non-PII") regarding your use of it, such as DNS, IP address, your location (by GPS if you use our app or by other means such as your ISP location, etc.), your device information and related information about your activity and your device.
- Like many Apps' owners and operators, we use automated data collection tools such as Cookies and Web Beacons to collect certain information.
- We may automatically record certain information about how a user uses our services (we refer to this information as “Log Data”). Log Data may include information such as a User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the use you may be conducting with our App. and various other information related to your use. We use Log Data to manage our App. and services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Log Data in order to improve, customize, and enhance our App..
- We may further collect certain information that your mobile device sends when you use our App., like a device identifier, user settings, and the operating system of your device, as well as information about your use of our Services.
- We collect information about your location when you use our App and use video clips oor photos through your device’s mobile operating system, which makes use of cell tower triangulation, wifi triangulation, and/or GPS. You understand and agree that by using our App you will be transmitting your device location to us, and that location. We may also use location information to improve and personalize our App..
- We use third party services such as Google Analytics and similar services collecting data about yourself, such as gender, interests, device data, language, the use of the App. and various other statistical data relevant to you and your use of the App.
What do we use your information for?
- We may use the information we collect from you (either PII or Non-PII) when you surf the App. for the following purposes:
- To provide the service you requested, including your ability to create, edits, enhance and share your photos or video clips in any manner you choose using the App.;
- To personalize your experience with the App.;
- To send you updates, commercial information and promotional materials we think might be of interest to you, based on the information we collect about you. Such may include product offerings, coupons, sales and various other advertisements. Such will be sent to you only if you specifically agree to it;
- To improve our App. in order to better serve you and all our users;
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products (if relevant);
- To follow up with the above after any interaction with us;
- To manage the App. and resolve any relevant disputes, if applicable;
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms and this Policy;
Commercial, Promotional and other Messages
- Only when you agree to supply us with your contact details and to receive commercial and promotional emails, we will collect your relevant data (such as email address and phone number) and send you commercial messages in the relevant contact method you agreed to.
- We agree and undertake the following: We will -
- not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way (such as at its heading).
- include our physical address on any email or mail correspondence to you.
- monitor our third-party email marketing services for compliance, if we use such.
- honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each message or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- As we will honor unsubscribe requests, please note that should you unsubscribe, we might still send you messages such as emails on issues related to the App. or to our relationship, but none of those shall be promotional or marketing emails.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- We never ask for credit card numbers.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Such gateway providers may request your credit card details and other PII, and are operating subject to their own privacy policies. Please review these policies carefully and do not make any purchase if you disagree with anything contained therein.
- We use a secure server. All supplied personal credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and HTTPS technologies and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers' database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information supplied for it will not be stored on our servers.
- Your PII held by us is contained in our servers behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- You may change your information or delete any or all of it at you will, using the preferences of your account.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning. We do not use Malware Scanning.
- Your PII may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction, such as the United States, Israel or others.
Disclosure to third-party of PII and Non-PII
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than specifically stated below.
- We may disclose your information, including any personally identifiable information (PII) about you, in the following instances:
- For the purpose of delivering the purchased service requested by you.
- To our relevant business partners and other parties who assist us in operating our App., conducting our business, serving our users, effecting payments, etc., so long as those parties undertake to keep this information confidential.
- We believe, in our sole discretion, that the law requires us or we have to respond to the legal authority of any relevant jurisdiction.
- We have been requested to do so by an authorized authority, by court order or by similar procedure;
- We believe, in our sole discretion, that your actions violate our Terms, this Policy, any law, any agreement or any third party's rights;
- We believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary to prevent or minimize physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or may be interfering with our rights or property, with those of other users or any third party.
- We may also transfer any and all information (PII and Non-PII) to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale, merger, acquisition or any other transaction with the App., its owner or substantially all of its assets or to another corporation utilized by us. This will not diminish from our undertakings herein
- However, non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII) will be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, statistics, or other various uses, as detailed above.
Updating, Correcting or Deleting Information
- You may correct, update, or delete your PII by yourself, by accessing it through the account information page or ask us to do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If emailing, please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request.
- We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our App.. These third-party services will have separate and independent privacy policies. We recommend you carefully review those and wish to point out that we do not have any responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties. Nonetheless, as we constantly work to better protect the integrity of our users’ information, we do welcome any feedback regarding these services.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- You can change your personal information by emailing us or by logging in to your account and changing your definitions within.
- We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- We wish to make clear that we do not share your PII with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes unless you provide us with specific consent to do so.
- Our App. does not have the capability to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from various web browsers.
Children Under 13
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect PII from children under age 13. If we learn that we have collected PII of a child under the age of 13 we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
Notification of Changes to this Policy
- We reserve the right to update this Policy in the same manner as updating our Terms.
- It is your responsibility to review this Policy for changes and make sure you agree to each current policy. If you do not agree, please make no use of the Service as such use constitutes agreement to the updated Policy as well.
Last Edited on 22.1.2018